Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Waffler

So what's a girl to do at 10 p.m. on a Sunday night? When the kids are asleep and the man is out having male bonding time with his brothers...why, you make waffles of course! I realized that I wouldn't be in a waffle-making kind of mood at 6 in the morning tomorrow; so (eager beaver that I am) I decided to get a jump on my morning routine. I bagged the finished treats in individual Ziplock bags and tossed them into the freezer. I'm loving these and so is the rest of the Flamenco familia.

2 comments:

Lynn Barry said...

Your pic makes me want waffles...yummy! you go eager beaver! HUGS

Anonymous said...

I do this with pancakes and waffles that I make for Ellen. We have a Mickey Mouse Waffle maker - always a special treat :) and they bring a smile to my guests faces when I cook breakfast for them - I'm such a classy entertainer lol!