Friday, November 03, 2006

Birthday Girl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, my little girl, you are nine years old. I knew my life would be forever changed by your entrance into this world, but I didn't know how much. Everything I know about being a parent I learned by just being your mom.

I'm still learning.

Adopting a gluten-free/casein-free lifestyle for you was an important decision in helping you achieve better health. It was a tough transition at the beginning. But you've always been a trooper; and with the exception of a few missteps, you've been gfcf for nearly five years. What a journey it has been. And because of that incredible--and sometimes very challenging--journey, this blog was born.

Thank you for being such a terrific kid. I'm very lucky to be your Mom. Happy Birthday.

No comments: