Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stone Mountain Day

It's 10:20 p.m. here, and we just got back from spending the day at Stone Mountain Park. By spending the day I mean we got there around 10 a.m. and just walked in the door 10 minutes ago. We went up to the summit of the mountain via a skyride, which was a cool experience for all. Sorry I can't post the photos here yet, though I will when I get back. Internet service is sketchy here right now, such I wanted to get to the meat of my post and not spend too much time fussing with pics right now.

We did just about everything there was to do at Stone Mountain Park, with the exception of the antebellum plantation stuff. We rode the scenic railroad twice (Ayden's head nearly exploded over that one!), we saw the 4D Polar Express show, the Christmas Parade, the Laser light show, the Great Barn--man, I'm so tired I can't even remember all of it right now!

Tomorrow we're going to the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. Hooray, dinosaurs!

No comments: